Tori and Ryan broke my camera and Mike threw it in the trash. Soooo, no more pictures for awhile until I break down and buy a new one. I still have an old one that uses film but I can't upload those pictures to the computer.
I'm so glad last week is over! I decided to start potty training Tori on Monday. Halfway through the day she started having diarrhea but I kept her in panties and just attributed it to drinking too much milk. Well it continued and then she started throwing up as well. She had a stomach bug. 2 days later Maddie came down with a stomach bug as well but hers was much worse. She threw up for 3 1/2 days straight. She couldn't keep anything down, even water. She lost 3 pounds. She was so weak she could barely walk to the bathroom and usually I had to carry her. She missed trick or treating but was so sick I don't think she even cared. The 3rd day I took her to the dr. and they prescribed some medicine to stop the vomiting. Thank goodness it worked. She's finally better and back at school this week.
I continud to try to potty train Tori while Maddie was sick but then Tori's diarrhea came back. Yuck!!! I was cleaning up something gross every 30 minutes!! I'll give an update on the potty training later, I don't want to jinx anything!
New Location
14 years ago
2 comments:
Aww! Poor kiddos! Hope they're all better now! That really sucks about your camera.
I hope you get a dig camera soon so you will post something on your blog!
Post a Comment