Tuesday, January 27, 2009

House of sickness

This past week has been the house of sickness. Mike had a bad cold, Maddie had a stomach bug, then Tori, then Ryan, then I got Mike's cold and still have it. Needless to say I haven't felt like blogging or doing much of anything else. Mike has been great helping out. He had to watch the kids all day Sunday while I was at work and then when I got home I went straight to bed (at 4:30!). He even got up with them Monday morning and took care of them until he had to start working. Today they are at school and Tori is taking her nap right now. I just finished typing my work reports and thought I would make a quick post. I just started feeling nauseated. Please don't let me get the stomach bug too!!

2 comments:

HippieDiva said...

Oh no! I hope you all feel better soon!!! Much love to you all!

Flower Mound Mom said...

oh noooo. sounds like you have been working a lot. How many hours are you putting in a week?
Hope everyone feels better. and soon