Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten


Maddie and Ryan had their first day of school. It was a little crazy. The camcorder battery was dead so I didn't get to video. I had to drop them off in the gym where they lined up with their class. My stomach was upset the whole morning. I emailed both their teachers when I got home to see if the kids had made it to the right class. Both teachers emailed me back on their breaks and assured me the kids were fine. So far they love it. They think it's neat that they both are doing some of the same things but in separate classes. They have recess at the same time and one day they had pe together so they see each other some during the day. I've been picking them up in the car lane because it's so hot outside but the car lane has been taking 20 to 30 minutes. Maddie likes it because she gets to sit outside with her friends and wait but Ryan wants me park and walk up to get him so I'm going to try that today. Tori's first day of pre-school is tomorrow. Luckily her teacher is a very good friend of mine from playgroup so I'm not too worried about her.

1 comment:

Flower Mound Mom said...

I was wondering if they were in the same class, but looks like they are in different. That's probably good for them. I thought you guys were going to do the Bus???