Becca and the boys flew in last Tuesday. We picked them up at the airport and our first stop was "Choo Choo Johnny's" for lunch. Choo Choo Johnny's is a train themed restaurant where your food is delivered by train. It was a big hit. We spent last week going to playgrounds and the swimming pool. One day we got a babysitter for the kids and Becca and I went shopping in downtown Naperville. Marty flew in Friday night. We went to Legoland on Saturday. See the lego sculptures in the pictures. Yesterday Mike, Marty, Matthew, Nolan and Ryan went to see a Cubs game. Mike caught a fowl ball and gave it to Ryan. Becca, Maddie, Tori, Colin and I went shopping on the Magnificent Mile. We spent the majority of our time in the American Girl store. That place is incredible! Maddie got her doll's hair styled in the doll hair salon. We met the boys at Scoozi Italian Restaurant after the game and the kids got to make their own pizza. After we got home I dropped Mike and Marty off at the casino in Aurora.
New Location
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment