If those women can do it why can't you? (Ryan's comment to me while I was trying to do an exercise video with a resistance band. I bought the intermediate band. I'm no intermediate.)
"You milk cows by pulling on their penises" (Ryan)
"Look Mom, it's two of the same persons!" (Ryan pointing out identical twin boys who were walking in front of us at school)
"Maggie is my favorite friend at school because her name sounds like Maddie" (Maddie)
"I wanted Barack Obama to win because his name sounds like my friend Brock" (Maddie)
"It's not working!" (Tori, while sitting on the potty trying to go)
"I said hi to God at every bench." (Maddie, in the prayer garden at church.)
"Burgers are in your nose too." (Ryan, while eating a burger at dinner)
"My pink eye, my pink eye!" (Tori)
When leaving an office building downtown, "But I really want to spend some more time here!" (Ryan)
Can Tuesday be playground day? (Ryan)
We can always trade in our potatoes (Maddie) (This is in reference to Mike having a fit about small potatoes. We get our produce from a co-op so he said to trade them for something else.)
I am a stay at home mom to 3 "little blessings." I NEVER thought I would be a stay home mom, especially after everything I put into my career but here I am. In my former life I was a probation officer, social worker in a prison, investigator for CPS and CPS supervisor. I traded it all in for sleepless nights, changing diapers, potty training, nose wiping, baby kisses, baby smiles, hugs, smiles, hand holding and the joy of watching my children grow up. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Tori had her 4th birthday party at our house. We had a pinata, played "pin the sticker on Dora", had a prize walk and freeze dance. We made crafts and decorated our own cupcakes with frosting, candy and sprinkles.
No comments:
Post a Comment