



We had Thanksgiving at Aunt B's house and it was a great time. Uncle Schim did a wonderful job on the turkey and everything else was perfect. We all sat at the same table (no kids table for Aunt B's feast). Ryan sat down at his spot a few hours before lunch was ready and stayed there off and on until it was time to eat. Meme and Poppa came over too.
The day before Thanksgiving Mike & I took care of all 6 kids while Aunt B and Uncle Schim went to work. Aunt B is working part time now as a librarian at Palo Alto college. It was nowhere near as hard as it used to be. Maybe because Nolan and Matthew played playstation all day. Unfortunately that night after Uncle Schim got home Matthew fell and busted his chin. He had to get 4 stitches but he was really brave.
Saturday we went to lunch at Cheesy Jane's and met Grandpa and Uncle Dave there. Ryan was in rare form, I'll post a picture of Uncle Dave trying to calm him down. Thank night Mike, Maddie and I went out to eat Mexican food by ourselves. It was wonderful but sort of strange. I don't think we've ever gone out with Maddie without Ryan being there too. She talked the ENTIRE time.......
Potty humor: Don't read this next paragraph unless you're interested in some potty humor. For some reason everytime we go to SA Ryan starts holding in his bowel movements. A lot of his days were spent hiding behind the couch or behind closed doors trying to keep it in or maybe trying to go but he was constipated. Anyway, at one point I found him hiding in Matthew's room and asked him what he was doing. He said he was "taking a dump." Wonder where he learned that........
We came home on 281 to avoid holiday traffic and it was a good drive. So nice not to have to sit in Austin traffic and listen to Mike yell at everybody on the road.
I added a few more ICE pictures that my friends took. Enjoy.
2 comments:
Thank you for the advice about taking 281...I'll definitely give it a try next time!! Looks like you all had a great Thanksgiving!
wow, now that is an eventful thanksgiving.
More kids the merrier.
Post a Comment