Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween!





Halloween was the best so far with the kids. Ryan had to dress up like storybook character for school and they had a parade. Maddie, Tori and I went to watch and he was so excited to see us there. He was a superhero from his "How to be a superhero" book.


That night they both dressed up as Spiderman and Tori was Tigger. It was a little too hot for Tori in her costume, good ol' Texas weather. We had a great time trick or treating. Ryan would go to the door and ring the doorbell while Maddie waited in the driveway to make sure there were no dogs. Once Ryan got his candy and no dogs appeared, Maddie would run up to get her candy. This started because at the very first house we went to 3 big dogs ran out when they opened the door. Every once in awhile Ryan would yell out "Happy Halloween" as we left a house. Maddie's favorite candy is M&M's and Ryan's is Hershey's bars. They are very good about sharing all the other candies that they don't like which is good because we gave away every last piece of our candy and now I don't have anything to snack on except theirs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the costumes, I love that they match, I love that Maddie is a girly girl but doesn't always have to be, I love twins (want some), I love your blog....
See you at FBNO next week...