Just to give you an idea of the last few days.........
Maddie decided to cut her own hair. These pictures don't really show you what it looks like. She wants her hair off of her ears so she cut one side. As I was putting away the scissors she said "But Mommy I'm not finished yet." I trimmed the other side to match so now she has choppy blocks of hair on both sides. Once Daddy gets back in town we'll see if he thinks she needs to go to Sweet and Sassy (the little girls haircut place.)
Last night at 6pm Tori cut her knee on a piece of glass left over from a candle votive Ryan had broke earlier in the day. We had to go to urgent care and she got 1 stitch. I'm sure I was quite a sight running in there with blood all over my white shirt, Tori in a diaper, no pants, a Hello Kitty bandaid on her knee with blood dripping out and Maddie and Ryan trailing behind me. The nurse took the twins to watch a video and get stickers while Tori got the stitch. We were in and out of there in 30 minutes and I still made it home in time to host Mom's Night Out at my house. My friends from playgroup came over and we made a Christmas craft and drank wine. It ended up being a relaxing night, thank goodness!
Today I'm taking the kids to a Halloween party at a local park. We already lost Ryan's halloween costume (or was it Maddie's since they both picked the same costume) so he's going to be a firefighter again and Maddie will be Spiderman. Yes, Spiderman..............
1 comment:
OMG Cara, You need to write a book.... Poor thing. There is noooo way I would have pulled of having a get together at my house AND be relaxed. No way. But you can handle ALOT. You deserve to be MOM OF THE YEAR... Go Cara. I'll vote for you...
Post a Comment