Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Baby Steps

Tori took 2 steps and I missed it! She was home with Daddy, Maddie and Ryan while I was at Costco and took 2 steps, then realized what she was doing and fell down. Since then I have seen her take 1 step and stand without holding onto anything. We have had to put the gate back on the stairs because she loves to climb them. She can go all the way up with no help. She has also starting waving and can say bye. My baby's growing up!

I have been to the library and checked out several sleep books to help with Maddie and Tori. Dr. Ferber seems to have the best advice. I will be trying to get Tori to sleep through the night without feeding her during the next week. I can't do much about the night terrors for Maddie other than try to get her to nap during the day.

Well, baby's crying so I must go for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is steppin!!!
I used Ferber with Lincoln and it worked like a charm, but that was when he was 5 months, I did the cry it out...
Oh it is so much easier to comment now that you made that change, I don't have to go through the Google account.
See you at the Pumpkin Patch 2morrow.....

HippieDiva said...

Way to go, Tori!

Were you able to find the Hyland's Calms Forte 4 Kids? If you can't find it down there and want to try it, I can pick it up this weekend and ship it to you. Just let me know.

Love and miss you all!