Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My Christmas

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial, pre lit... This is our first year to do artificial.
3. When do you put up the tree? Weekend after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years Day.
5. Do you like eggnog? It's okay but not a necessity.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I honestly cannot remember. How sad is that!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? We have two the kids got last year from MOPS. They like to play with them.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Mike, he has everything and is very picky.
9. Easiest to buy for? Becca, I love buying for her. I also love picking out kid gifts.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of a worst but the funniest was the year my grandmother gave me a pen. It was just a simple BIC pen that she had in the house I guess. This was after she was having some dementia issues obviously.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail of course
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Santa Clause and Miracle on 34th Street
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Thanksgiving weekend but this year I haven't started yet.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? cookies
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? colored because that's what Maddie likes
17. Favorite Christmas song? What Child is This and Angels We Have Heard on High
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? travel on Christmas Day to SA
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? presents from family on Christmas Eve and Santa's gifts on Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? nothing
23. What I love most about Christmas? that it puts everyone in a good mood

2 comments:

Flower Mound Mom said...

YOU HAVEN'T STARTED SHOPPING???
I have a plan...
Next Monday is the 10th. After your kids go to school, naps, etc.... How about 3:00?????
DROP YOUR KIDS OFF AT OUR HOUSE AT 3:00, you can go to Grapevine Mills mall for 4 hrs and pick them back up at 7:00... Seriously!!! Tell the kids I'll see them on Monday.

Anonymous said...

I've been checking for a next post for 2 weeks...