What a week! Ryan broke his wrist by falling off the slide at the playground. I had to pull him out of gymnastics and reschedule swim lessons. I went to the dentist for a cleaning and found out I have a "fractured tooth" from grinding my teeth. (Can I just mention I never noticed grinding my teeth until I had kids and now I notice it everytime I get angry with them!?) And to top it off I got a speeding ticket. 44 in a 30. Yes I knew I was speeding but I thought it was 35 and that I was going 40. UUUUGGGGHHHH!!! So much for paying a babysitter so I can go out with the girls while Mike's out of town next week. I'll be paying for dental work and a speeding ticket!
4 comments:
What a week!! I hope Ryan's wrist isn't TOO badly broken. I've noticed I grind my teeth a heck of a lot more now too... and if we were closer I would totally sit for you so you could go out! Love y'all!
YUCK - what a bad week! I'll miss seeing you this week. I hope it's a better one for you! : )
Yikes, now that is a bad week. When it rains it pours.
But then out comes the rainbow!
Hi Cara! I found your blog through Jennifer's. I really enjoyed browsing through it!
I hope your week has gotten better, yikes! I am a teeth grinder, too.
Blessings,
Alyssa
Post a Comment