Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Wiggles Live!

Last night we went to see the Wiggles show. It was AWESOME!! The kids had so much fun and they were soooo good! Tori sat in my lap mesmerized for a lot of the time. She clapped and waved and laughed and danced. Ryan and Maddie had big smiles on their faces. Maddie continues to ask me if the Wiggles are real. "Yes they're real Maddie, don't you remember we saw them?!" My favorite part of the show was the beginning when they drove out in their big, red car. "Big Red Car" was one of the first songs the twins liked to dance to when they were little. They sang lots of their old songs and new ones too. The cast is amazing. I think they do a lot of improv because lots of times they would just bust up laughing. I will definitely go see them again. (Shhhh, don't tell Mike but I think he really liked it too!!)

1 comment:

Flower Mound Mom said...

Wasn't it great??? what a great memory, did you take pics
Did they bring a bone for wags and a rose for dorothy????