Good news! After much searching and procrastination and debating whether we really needed one we finally got a new laptop! Mike has one for work of course but I've been without a computer since we moved out of our house at Thanksgiving. I've been using my i-phone for internet stuff and Mike's laptop when he's home. (Our desktop is in storage and if you can believe it, it's 9 years old!) So, I'm typing my first post on my (our:)) new laptop!
The big news this week is that Tori started gymnastics and preschool. I went to sign her up for gymnastics and they had a preschool there too. So we toured the preschool, I loved it, and they had an opening. They made an exception for her because she is younger their age cut-off, but I'm sure she'll be fine. It's 2 days a week for half a day. I haven't been able to find any full day preschools up here. She has classroom time, music, computers and gym. She's very excited to be able to make some new friends.
New Location
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment