We finally found a house, made an offer, and after 5 long days of waiting for the seller's relo company to approve it, got a signed contract! We had the inspection so now we have 5 days to make any requests of things we want them to fix. As long as there's nothing major wrong with some electrical things, the house is ours! We close on March 15 but can stay in our apartment until April 4 so I'm hoping to have some (or most) of the house painted before we move in. The house is just beautiful. It's in a cul de sac, has a nice front porch, back deck and patio, 4 bedrooms, office etc. The only things I didn't get that I was hoping for was a big backyard, granite counters and a finished basement. We can do the counters and basement later. Even though we can't make the backyard bigger, we still have the big deck, patio and front porch. And being in a cul de sac will be AWESOME!!
The twins are settled into school. It's a huge class, 27 kids with a teacher and 2 assistants. I don't know how they get anything done just being there 2 1/2 hours a day but I guess they do! Our house is in a different school district with full day kindergarten so in April they'll have to switch schools again. Maddie is NOT happy about it but I don't really have a choice. If you want to continue at the other school it's $54 a day tuition, per child.
It's still really cold here. We haven't been outside for any extended period of time at all. I think we're all going stir crazy cooped up in this teeny apartment. There's legos all over the floor and I-Carly has been on tv almost all day. I took a nap with Tori and dreamed about I-Carly.
By the way, if any of ya'll play fish tycoon on the I-phone give me some tips. The kids and I have been playing but we keep having to start over because we either run out of money or our fish die!
New Location
14 years ago
1 comment:
Congrats on finding a house. Can't to see it, maybe even in person in the near future.
My boys love I-carly, too. Lincoln is such a teenager wannabe!
Post a Comment