Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Maddie's 7th Birthday Party











We had Maddie's party at Build a Bear Workshop. There were some last minute adjustments as Tori ended up being sick and had to stay home with Daddy. Luckily my neighbor volunteered to help me with the party. I had to stay at the store with the girls while she set up a table in the food court with the cake and ordered the pizza. The girls (and Ryan) had a great time picking out their bears and outfits at the party. I thought it was really fun. Then we ate pizza and cake and opened presents. It was a really busy weekend. Maddie and some of her friends went to party the night before, then had hers Sat. morning, another one Sat. afternoon and another one Sunday. So Maddie had a LOT of pizza and cake that weekend. Her present from us was "Julie" an American Girl doll from "way back in the 1970's." We are reading a book about Julie each night before bed and it amazes me everything I am learning about the decade I was born in! We sure have come a long way. Happy Birthday my beautiful Maddie!

No comments: