Ryan had his birthday party at Airtastic, a bounce house place. He invited all the boys in his class, plus 2 neighbors for a total of 17 kids. He had a really good time and Mike and I have a newfound respect for his teacher, who has to handle his class every day. :) He had a Star Wars lego cake and he made the lego ships on the cake himself. The majority of his gifts were Star Wars legos with a few other boy things thrown in. Mike's favorite is the 2 nerf dartguns. I never know when one of those darts is going to randomly hit me as I'm watching tv or relaxing on the couch. We gave him a lego train station which he put together in 2 days and has been playing with daily.He's a great kid, my little Ryan, 7 years old.
New Location
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment