Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day


Maddie and Ryan gave a haircut to the monster he got from one of his classmates.

I made this cup for Mike and put it in the cupboard so he would see it when he got his coffee Valentine's Day morning. You can see I am NOT an artist but he said he loved it.

Ryan made this hug at school. If you look close you can see that he wrote "I love you" on it. How cute is that!?
This is the valentine that Maddie made for us at school. She wrote her name on it. I love it!

Maddie and I made cupcakes for Mike's birthday. Here they are! Yummy, yummy!

We had a babysitter last night and we went to eat at Pappasito's. I think we have had Valentine's Day dinner there 3 or 4 times now. We like to get the "Plato Amor" which has fajitas, shrimp, lobster tail and chocolate covered strawberries. It was soooo good. Thanks Mike!

2 comments:

Flower Mound Mom said...

Happy Valentines Day Maddie and Ryan. Hope to see you SOON. And Tori too. Oh yeah, and Cara.

Jennifer said...

Looks like you all had a great V-Day!! The kids made such cute cards for you guys!