Friday, February 29, 2008

Case for a gym membership

I am slowly building my case for joining a gym. I have worked out at home 4 days in a row now. Yea!!!! I have been recording shows off the FIT TV channel and doing them in my room. Last night Mike came in the room after my workout and said it stunk (like sweat I guess.) That's why he won't move the elliptical trainer from the garage into the house. If it was in the house I'd use it. Anyway, I figure if I stink up the bedroom enough he'll be more supportive about me joining a gym. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Flower Mound Mom said...

You are so funny. I lost both my housekeeper and my gym membership in our last budget.
Well... I guess since I'm not at the gym I can stay at home and clean... Now that is a workout.... In fact, my back has been KILLING me since we 86'd the housekeeper.

Anonymous said...

Hey Cara!

Cute blog! I think you will go to the gym! I have been going since Nov and am down 20 lbs! I go to the rec center in Roanoke. It's only about $200 a yr for me and Dietz. I take yoga on Monday nights and love it. Maybe you could join me? Talk to you soon,
angela