Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Is Ryan the next Picasso?

Ryan has been doing a lot of drawing lately and loves to have pictures taken of his artwork. Tori likes to help when she can.


This is what I walked in on in my bathroom last night. They were "washing their feet."

2 comments:

Flower Mound Mom said...

Great Job Ryan!! He writes his name so well too. We need to reschedule thier playdate/your date, not this weekend though I have a retreat...
OK sorry I never answered your questions...
1. I chose a page element "lists", then I individually added each book to the list and the bullets automatically appeared. I'm not sure what you did, did you just put all the books on one entry? You just have to do one then add....

2. Saving surveys...don't know...

3. Yes, it has everything that my brother saved. Not sure how he did it, but he is a computer wizard and it took him some time.... I think he saved the blog on another program then saved it to disc...

At first, I was just indiviudally printing off each post I wanted to save for the boys, bc some I didn't need to save. Anyway, I had a huge stack of 300 posts printed out and realized that I needed to store it on a disc. Since your blog isn't too long yet, another thing I did, was just copy and paste the WHOLE blog (set it up temporarily where it shows your whole blog) and I just copied it to a word document... Of course it was saved to my computer that crashed, so I no longer had that...

Potty training question: I started putting Lawson on the toiled to pee when he was only 18 m old, because he wanted to do what Lincoln did. He could already "make himself" pee on demand. But obviously couldn't hold it. So, it was just about a month ago I started really doing it full force, because he wants to... and is able. Right now I am at that stage where he is 100% potty trained at home, but as soon as we leave i put him in a pull up: he thinks its a diaper and just pee's in the pull up. Sooo. now we are working potty training outside the home.....

HippieDiva said...

OMG how adorable are your kids?!! That's so awesome!