Saturday we went to our neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt. Tori did not do as well at this one. At first I thought it was because it was too crowded. She kept falling down as she was trying to get the eggs. Later, Mike realized I had put her shoes on the wrong feet. Oops! Maddie and Ryan both got lots of eggs. Afterwards we couldn't get Ryan to go to the cookie table to get some cookies. He was laying hunched up on the ground. I thought he had to go to the bathroom but it turns out he was scared of the Easter Bunny. Poor little guy, he was practically in tears. She was kind of scary looking. (see pic)
Later that day Mike and the twins cleared out the front yard for spring flower planting. Then he took them to Braum's for ice-cream.






We have ice-cream at home right now too. The other day Mike and Maddie couldn't even wait to put it in a bowl.
Sam comes in town later tonight and we're looking forward to her visit. See ya soon Sam!
1 comment:
YIKES I'd be scared of that bunny too.
Post a Comment