Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Does the Easter Bunny die?

I thought this was a cute pic of the girls the other morning with their dolls.
Maddie has been asking A LOT of questions lately. "Does the Easter Bunny die? Where does the Easter Bunny live? Is the Easter Bunny just a person in a costume? Does the Easter Bunny live with Santa? Does Chuck E. Cheese die?" I told her that Chuck E. Cheese wasn't real. He's just a person in a costume. She was shocked. "Chuck E. Cheese isn't REAL!?" she asked. "Is the Easter Bunny real?" I told her that the Easter Bunny at the mall was a person in a costume and tried to leave it at that. I think someone must have clued her in on something. Hmmmmm.

1 comment:

Flower Mound Mom said...

I can't believe how grown up Tori looks. I NEED TO SEE YOU GUYS!! It's going to be great having Tori and Maddie play together...
I've gotton some pretty weird questions too....lol