Monday, April 21, 2008

Catching Up






Wow, it's been awhile since I posted. Mike has been traveling a lot and with Tori being sick I just haven't got around to it. But here's a brief recap of what we've been doing along with some pictures. For my birthday weekend we took the kids to a carnival at a local church. It was Maddie and Ryan's first time on a ferris wheel.
Tori rode the carousel. Maddie rode the motorcyles and the train all by herself. Poor Ryan tried to go in the fun house but got confused in the mirror room and smacked his head on the wall. I had to get him out and then go buy more tickets so I could go through it with him. The day of my actual birthday Mike was out of town so I got a babysitter for Tori and took the twins to see "Horton Hears a Who." They were very good and we made it through the whole movie. This week we are looking forward to a trip to SA for a few days. Can't wait to see everybody!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.