Here are some pictures of our new pets, silkworms, courtesy of Maddie's teacher who has 90 in her classroom. Their names are "Lily" and something else that I can't remember right now. It's some word that Maddie says that I can't understand. The kids are super excited and love to play with them. I'm just counting the days until they build their cocoon, turn into a moth and spend a few happy days before expiring. Supposedly they don't fly because they're inbred. We're off to SA in the morning for an overdue short vacation. Can't wait!
New Location
14 years ago
3 comments:
OMG I got the creepy-crawlies just LOOKING at those! I consider you SO brave to let them have them for pets... but I hate bugs of all kinds.
So glad you had a good birthday! Hope you're having a good mini-break, and we miss y'all! Love you!
lol, cute worms...
Guess they are easier than a dog!!
Have some good ole san antonio fun, and go visit oyster bake for me!!
cyn
What a wonderful blog! I don't Know how you have the time to even think about posting it.
Thanks for coming to the birthday and anniversary. You make the day brighter when we hear from you!.
Dad
Post a Comment