I went to Chicago (well really Naperville) this past weekend on a house hunting trip. My friend Lynn went with me. We spent 3 days with the realtor looking at houses. The first day we looked in Naperville, close to the train station. I didn't find a single house I liked in our price range. They were all old with old kitchens and bathrooms. I was very depressed that first day. The 2nd day we looked in Aurora which is a little further out. The first 3 houses made my short list, what a relief! The 3rd day we looked in Wheaton and Lisle which are closer to Chicago. Again, nothing I liked in our price range. It's going to be different.
When we got home I decided I needed to do some more staging to my house. Lynn came over and rearranged furniture and what a difference! The house looks great and my realtor is sending a professional photographer over Friday to take more pictures for our listing.
New Location
14 years ago
2 comments:
Has Mike done any house hunting while he was up there? Are you making another trip? Who watched the kids while you were gone, Mike?
My dad lives in Aurora, did you ever e-mail Evelyn, I forgot to ask you.
Ryan looks so grown-up! I can't believe it. Tori also. What are we going to do when you move if they've changed this much since July??? I don't want to think about it anymore.
Post a Comment