Here is Ryan in his new glasses. He is farsighted and needs to wear them all the time. He got them last night and refused to wear them to school today. He started crying and wouldn't get out of the van at school. I finally put the glasses in his backpack so he would get out of the car. I walked him to the gym which is where the classes meet before school. I talked to his teacher and she said she would work with him on it. Later this morning I got an email from her that he had proudly worn his glasses all morning and all his friends think they are cool. She's the best teacher ever!
New Location
14 years ago
2 comments:
He looks good in glasses! At one point we thought Lincoln was going to have to wear glasses, and part of me was excited b/c I thought he would soooo cute in glasses, but ends up his eyes turned out ok! Ryan looks more mature and grown up with them...
He's very handsome in glasses!
Post a Comment