"Get Out!" That is what Tori told me when I walked her into her classroom and helped her find her cubby. Every other kid in the class (and this is no exaggeration) was crying or clinging to their parent. Tori just stood there looking around and when I asked her if it was okay for me to leave she said "Get Out!" You don't have to tell me twice! She had a great first day. She was so proud. She brought home a note that had all of the day's activities on it that she has been carrying around for the last 2 days. She keeps it folded up and then brings it to me and asks me to read it to her. She loves to hear what she did. Her favorite part is when I say "Tori went to the bathroom 4 times." She and another child are the only ones potty trained in the class. I felt almost giddy as I drove home that morning after dropping her off. I hadn't been childfree without feeling like I had to rush home to relieve Mike or a sitter in 2 1/2 years!
New Location
14 years ago
1 comment:
That is awesome...I think she and Isabelle would get into to trouble if we lived closer!
Post a Comment