Friday, September 21, 2007

3 teeth in one night

Tori woke up this morning with 3 new teeth! They all 3 came in during the night. AMAZING! So now she has 4 on top and 2 on bottom. Maybe she'll start sleeping better now.
I hosted playgroup at my house today without Maddie and Ryan. They're in school during playgroup times now but I'm still in it for Tori. All the moms have had a 2nd baby since we joined so now we all have 3 year olds and babies. It was fun seeing Tori "play" with the other babies. She kept following an 11 month old around and trying to touch her and pull up on her. She ended up making her cry. Ryan came home just as everyone was leaving and cried because he didn't get to play with his friends. I'll have to schedule some afternon stuff for them.

1 comment:

Flower Mound Mom said...

we need to schedule a playgroup with you too!!