This is going to be my trial attempt at creating a blog. My primary purpose is to create something similar to a journal that Maddie, Ryan & Tori can read when they get older. I will include daily events and happenings that I want to remember and that I think they will enjoy to read later. This site will also be open to family & friends who want to keep up with our lives and see the children's growth and accomplishments. Family and friends will be able to make postings on here as well (I think). You can be sure that Mike will add some funny content along the way.
Ryan just finished his first week at school. He goes 5 days a week from 8 to 11. He loves his classroom, teachers and friends. One of things I learned from his teacher this week is that carrots are his favorite food. I thought for sure that Ryan didn't understand the question (becaue his favorite color is orange and I thought he was confused and associating orange with carrots) but when I asked him later he said yes, carrots are his favorite food because they are crunchy. And he ate carrots for dinner!
Ryan took this picture himself.
4 comments:
What a cute self-portrait!
I think you will love blogging. It serves so many purposes, and may end up being a good outlet for you. It also will let all your out of town family feel as if they are more of a part watching the kids grow up...
Love the pic Ryan took, he looks so proud.
Look forward to reading more big sis!
I'm glad you're starting a blog, too!! Ryan took a cute picture of himself! It was good to see you and the kids at Kalina's party.
Post a Comment