Friday, September 14, 2007

My vent

This entry is just to vent. Last night was HORRIBLE! Maddie and Ryan (& of course Tori) kept waking up. Ryan coughed with his asthma most of the night and kept crying. Maddie couldn't go back to sleep and woke me up at 3 & 4 am trying to get up for the day. They all got up at 6:40am. We went outside to wait for the bus at 7:30am and it NEVER CAME!! We stood out there for 30 minutes. Of course the phone # I had for the bus went straight to voice mail. So I had to take Ryan to school 30 minutes late which made me late to Maddie's school which made me late to MOPS. And then on Ryan's tardy slip they wrote that the tardy was unexcused. Then at MOPS they had to come get me twice because Tori was crying in the nursery and the 2nd time they said I had to keep her because she wouldn't quit crying. So I had to leave MOPS early. My foot is still hurting too. However, there is a light at the end of the tunnel because Mike comes home today. Yay! Now maybe I can rest with my feet up while he takes over for the weekend.
By the way, I just noticed that people can post comments to me on this site. Thanks for all your comments everyone! I'm still learning all about blogging. Hope everyone has a better day than me. I feel better now!

1 comment:

Flower Mound Mom said...

That stresses me right out just reading it.
I bet tomorrow will be a better day.
Hope your foot feels better soon. I know you are Super Mom to be able to pull all that off with also being hurt. '
Do you like your new MOPS?
let us know if you go to grapefest...